Counseling_News Card IconCounseling NewsTop of Page

Teachers wearing caps and gowns
Seniors and Senior Parents--FINANCIAL AID! FAFSA DEADLINE IS MARCH 2, 2019

If you are planning to apply to any accredited school after high school (trade school, community college, college or university) you should apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you don't want to file because you do not think you will qualify, keep in mind that many scholarships ask for your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA. Or if your circumstances change before next August, you would have the opportunity to adjust your FAFSA.

Before filing a FAFSA, the parent and student will each need to create a FSA ID number. Go to to begin the process. You will each need your social security number to complete it. 

The FAFSA should be easier than ever to file. You can now file your FAFSA beginning Oct. 1, 2018 and it's still due by March 2nd 2019. The sooner you complete it, the better. And, they will now let you file with prior, prior taxes (2017 taxes). You can even upload your taxes within the FAFSA application. Go to to begin the FAFSA.

Parent_and_student_each_need_a_FSA_ID_to_sign_the_FAFSA! Card IconParent and student each need a FSA ID to sign the FAFSA!Top of Page

How_to_file_your_FAFSA Card IconHow to file your FAFSATop of Page

Counselor_Caseloads Card IconCounselor CaseloadsTop of Page